I have my very own Author Page over at Amazon which has links to all the anthologies and magazines I’ve been featured in!
- Long in the Dying, Phanataxis, February 2017 Science Fiction & Fantasy Magazine (Volume 4), February 2017
- Silencing the Machine, Altered States II: A Cyberpunk Anthology, January 2017
A poignant review of the anthology and particularly my story appears over at Neon Dystopia.
- It Looks Like It’s Going to Be Sunny, 9 Tales from Elsewhere, 2016
- You Belong to Me, Perihelion, December 2015
- Silencing the Machine, Theme of Absence, August 2015
The publisher also interviewed me about both writing and the piece, which you can check out here.
- Living in the Singularity, Altered States Cyberpunk Anthology, December 2014
- Be Well, Raven’s Light Journal, April 2013
- Living in the Singularity, Bewildering Stories issue 550, November 2013
Editor’s Choice in the Fourth Quarterly Review, 2013
Critical discussion at Bewildering Stories
You can check out my blog post about the story here!
Filmography & Clips:
- I did my MFA thesis work on dystopian fiction and I was asked to speak about 1984‘s success in the world of a President Donald Trump. Here’s a link to the WNEP article and clip!
- Solacium: My aforementioned short story, Living in the Singularity, was made into a film! Voyager Video, headed by Lindsay Barrasse and Dave Corigliano, filmed it. The screenplay was written by Don McGlynn and turned out far better than the story. Check out the website here, IMDB here, and a promo clip below (there are many more clips on the website):
- Story Slam: In November 2012, I had the opportunity to participate in a Story Slam, check out this charming video:
- The Coxton Campaign: A long time ago, in a Scranton not far away, I came up with an idea for a mockumentary-style comedy about politics. Thus, The Coxton Campaign was born. Here’s a link to the IMDB page and below is my favorite clip from the whole series: